Tuesday, August 5, 2014

You know you haven't eaten fast food in a while when...

OMGosh - my life is so random sometimes. Four of the kids and I went out to run some quick errands today (pay a bill cause I'm such a procrastinator that today was my drop dead date AND let the 11 year old boy use his Game Stop gift card he got from a friend for his birthday on Friday). After paying the bill, I decided to treat them to In-N-Out cause YUM! We ordered, we ate, we left and headed to the mall. Got in the freaking mall parking lot and YIKES - there was NO WAY I was going to be able to make it inside. My stomach had absolutely flipped out (like it felt like it was flipping inside out) and I was wearing ALL white. No way, suckers, this mom is not taking that kind of chance! So off we drove home so I could use the bathroom. ARGH, so super lame having I.B.S. But of course when we got home, I wasn't the only one calling dibs on 1 of the 3 bathrooms. haha Well, GOOD (I don't like to suffer alone.) Whew, potential embarrassing crisis avoided. Once everyone had been "saved", back in the car, and back to the mall we went. Almost shat myself again, when the 16 year old daughter announced that "In-N-Out is like ipecac for your butthole." hahaha Dang, I LOVE these kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment