Tuesday, March 4, 2014

I Don't Know What the Hell I'm Doing

I don't know what the hell I'm doing most days, but really that's OK. Fabulous things happen in my life and completely horrendous things happen. Sound familiar? Cause let's be real, we are all a mess at heart. We try our damnedest to be 'the best' or at least better than we were the day before but we fail over and over again. At least this is my story and I'm here to share it.

Being a mom is unique for each one of us. No matter how many of us have heard or read the same advice it interprets differently for each mom and for each child. As for me - I mess it up on a regular basis but my kids have survived, so YAY!!!

But no matter what, my life is pretty entertaining, full of all sorts of HOOPLA and I have my husband and kids to thank for that. I'm not here to give advice, but to share my life (the good, the bad, and the ugly). So I hope that you enjoy not knowing what the hell YOU'RE doing along with me, cause I'm good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment